Are you ready for a new decade? How will 2020 unfold for you? Most of us have heard that thoughts are things and what we focus on expands. This is also true with gratitude. When we are in a state of gratitude, we naturally move into a state of joy. Joy and gratitude are very high vibrations. When you can live in a state of gratitude and joy, your whole life will begin to shift which then allows miracles to occur! Plus, life is just so much more fun and interesting.
Each morning when I wake up, before I even get out of bed, I take a deep breath and think about what I’m grateful for. It may just be my comfy bed or the way my cat purrs all night next to me. Then I name something else, and then another. It’s really amazing what this does for my energy level. It helps me get very excited about the day.
I suggest you create a morning ritual to raise your vibration and set the stage for miracles to occur. Below, I share my 5-step daily practice. It honestly will take just a few minutes, but the effects will be profound effect if you do it every single morning.
Give it a try:
- Close your eyes. Begin by grounding into Mother Earth, placing your feet on the floor and taking a few deep breaths. You can even do the 4-7-8 breath. Breathe in for the count of four through your nose, then hold for the count of 7, and then breathe out for the count of 8 through your lips, like you are blowing through a straw. Do this 4 times.
- Now connect with your higher self, God, the Universe and give thanks for everything in your life you are grateful for. Do this quickly, listing the people and things you are grateful for. This is so much fun and can be done very quickly. (It’s okay if you already did it in bed!)
- Next, I ask to raise your vibration to the highest level humanly possible. I do this while breathing deeply and smiling. You can even focus on the pink light of love.
- At this point, you can do your ask. Simply ask for what you want. Remember, the Universe or God cannot help you if you don’t ask. “Ask and you shall receive.” Believe it! We don’t ask for enough miracles.
- And close your practice with “Thank you and so it is.”
That is it. It take just moments to do. You can do the entire thing in bed before you even get up, or you can follow up with music, meditation, yoga, journaling, or walking in nature. The key is to make it a daily practice of staying in a high vibration, expressing gratitude, asking for what you want, and giving thanks.
In the Smart Women’s Academy, you can do this visioning work in module one called, The Dream, in my free Unlock Your Financial Power course. Remember, if you aren’t clear about what you want, or if you are too busy or too stressed to even take the time to focus on what you want, what kind of messages are you sending out? Remember, our thoughts are things, so focus on what you want and stay in a high vibration.
To really take this topic to the next level, I have two wonderful interviews for you this month. I’m inviting six-time bestselling author, Ruth Klein, also known as the DeStress Diva, to come share her wisdom and tips on how to stay calm and focused through the holidays! Be sure to read her article on how to nourish your body, mind, and soul during the holiday season.
In addition, we are airing one of our favorite interviews, A Year of Miracles, with NY Times best-selling author of Chicken Soup for the Women’s Soul series, Marci Shimoff. You will be receiving a special holiday gift from Marci on December 26th, so watch your in-box that Thursday!
I want to thank you for being part of our Smart Women Community. We have some really important announcements coming in 2020, and I want to thank our generous donors and sponsors who make all of this available to you for free. Have a wonderful and joyous holiday!
Katana Abbott, CFP®, is a Retirement Coach, founder of the Smart Women Companies, and the host Smart Women Talk Radio with over a million subscribers. For over 30 years, Katana has shown women how to take charge of their life and finances and believes it’s never too early to plan for expected and unexpected events like retirement, encore careers, moving abroad, or preparing for long-term care. She has written several books, created a financial literacy course, and is a popular speaker. Katana has been honored by NAWBO as one of Detroit’s Top 10 Business Women, receiving the Breakthrough Award. To download her new ebook, The Five Biggest Money Mistakes Women Make and How to Fix Them, visit www.katanaabbott.com
To learn more about Katana Abbott visit www.katanaabbott.com