Maybe, we can’t change the world instantly, but there is a great deal we can do in the world around us.
Part of the challenge lies in becoming creative–and seeing and feeling something different. If we hold light and change our perception, we alter the frequency around us. This act also leads to knowledge of the inner self.
Here are my favorite techniques.
- Focus on a personal feeling of peace. Notice how it feels and expand this inner state to the surrounding area. Imagine everyone and everything encompassed n a wave of peace. Feel the peace like waves in an ocean.
- Send pink light to every particle and atom in the space around you. Pink light is unconditional love, and it lifts everything in its sphere. (Sometimes, it’s easier to send pink light as opposed to “love” because we color the feeling of love with many personal preferences.)
- It’s important to learn to pause whenever we feel discordant energy between ourselves and another human being. It’s helpful to pull back our energy and briefly see the other person’s point of view or feeling. From this place, imagine seeing their inner light. (This is simply to clear energy and remove them from our energy field.) In general, pause whenever emotions are strong. Pull back into the inner self.
- Separate from mass consciousness (lower global consciousness, including emotion) often. The entire world is changing, and it moves between light and darkness. Ask for alignment with the inner self when life feels heavy and difficult. Focus on the feeling of the flow when accompanied by a wave of happiness. (The overall energy should change in an hour or two.)
- Learn to see the opposite of the difficult side of life. The images in our mind travel very quickly as we become more psychic. If we focus on a negative, world happening, we actually intensify it. It’s helpful to see the opposite of the difficulty, move into the heart, and ask the universe to provide the feeling of an answer. (Of course, it’s also helpful to send the feeling of the answer out into the world. Somewhere, someone is meditating and/or praying. They will receive the feeling and amplify it.)
- Spend time in nature. Ground the body and take time to see the perfection of leaves, flowers, and wildlife. This practice eases the pressure, aligning body and spirit.
- Practice faith, hope, and courage. It takes faith to create strong, positive visions. It takes courage to continue to see them, and it requires faith and hope to make a consistent effort. But it’s also how we learn to believe in ourselves–and our inner work.
Julia Griffin is a tele-summit host, intuitive healer, and writer. She has successfully healed and transformed the lives of thousands of clients for the past 8 years by helping her clients discover how to discern the inner voice of their own intuitive wisdom or the True Self. Julia sees and reads energy to find its resonance with the soul and gently guides clients through this amazing process that she learned from wolves and nature. She helps others resolve the challenges of life, ranging from business enterprises to personal issues.