You can improve your life in a few days or weeks by repeating 1 or more of the exercises on a daily basis. As your emotions and thoughts alter, your life will change and move into a higher frequency.
True spiritual work is a short cut. The higher vibrations are more powerful than those encountered in daily life, and they have the potential to cut through karma (accumulated negativity and blocks) quickly. When you’re open to spiritual energy and free of old patterns, you have the freedom to create a better, happier life.
Here are the exercises. Feel free to edit and improvise.
- Focus on 4 or 5 happy memories. It’s best to choose memories that are associated with a time when you were in the flow of life and experiencing a sense of strong connection. Focus on each of the memories for about 30-60 seconds. After several practice periods, the happy feeling should stay with you for an hour or more. (This exercise is a personal favorite.)
- Think about what you like about yourself. Look at your accomplishments. Notice what you like about your body. Note your good qualities that you share with your friends, loved ones, and the world. Notice your light.
- Open your heart. Imagine a huge ray of beautiful pink light moving into your heart chakra. Feel your heart expand and accept the universal love. Contemplate the beauty of a boundless love and light that wants to support you and help you in life.
- Send light to your problems. Feel them fade away in the light. Notice the difference in how you feel about life. (You may feel more courage, ease, or calm.) Imagine a future version of yourself with the problem resolved.
- Become more aware of yourself. Focus your consciousness on your hands and feet while performing routine tasks. Feel your physical body. Become very present. Notice how awareness of the present moment and the physical world expands your consciousness and brings you into awakening.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path. To learn more about Julia, visit www.onetrueself.com